What We Do
• Educate school going young people about reproductive health issues that concern teenage pregnancy, HIV/AIDS and dangers associated with early sex.
• Provide out of school youths with foundational skills to boost their well-being and confidence.
• Economic empowerment for out of school youths e.g through a gift of a cow.
• Advocate for the protection of children’s rights most especially the girl child.
• Fight hunger, malnutrition, and ill health among poor children particularly orphans and those with special needs.
• HIV/AIDS testing, awareness, and prevention among the communities in which we work.
• Sickle Cell testing, awareness, and psychosocial support in the communities in which we work.
• Work with other organizations and institutions to advocate and fight childhood poverty, abuse, neglect, and malnutrition.
Get In Touch
387 N. Mentor Ave
Pasadena CA 91106
Phone: +25 670 244 6433